- ensuring applicants and members meet the criteria required to be licensed to practice.
- developing criteria and guidelines for mandatory continuing professional development (CPD).
- monitoring compliance of mandatory CPD.
- developing criteria for the educational requirements as it relates to changes in scope of practice.
Professional Conduct Committee
- investigating all written complaints received regarding registrants or any matter that may indicate a violation.
- developing the Code of Conduct for the College.
- defining the qualifications required of Board members.
- initiating the search for Board members as required.
- carrying out the election process.
- ensuring that individuals elected to the Board of Directors are qualified and will meet the needs for governing the College effectively and efficiently.
- developing the written rules for the conduct of the College as defined in the Act and Regulations.
- developing processes that dictate the operations of the College for Board approval.
Policy & Procedures
- using the Bylaws to develop the policies and procedures that will form the framework for the operations of the College.
- developing a Code of Ethics.
- developing Standards of Practice.